Friday, October 2, 2009

This week


I wanted to make a post but did not have a topic so I just found a couple cute pics taken this past week. The weather has been perfect so Emerson & I have been outside quite a bit. We have started walking again in the mornings and have played outside later in the day. Quentin has been home sick most of the week but sucked it up and played on a blanket in the backyard with us one afternoon.
Emerson is still not walking but has taken a couple steps. She has also started to climb a lot more. She loves getting on & off the couch and trying to get on her kitchen & Roxy. 2 of her top molars are coming in & really seem to be bother her. Also, this baby is now saying 7 or 8 words, learning new animal noises & signing more to get what she wants. She is such a happy baby and I could not ask God for a more perfect angel.

Emerson & Daddy played dress up in Mommy's closet. Doesn't she look like a movie star? All she needs is a large pair of sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment