

Well I think I have known what costume I wanted for Emerson since last year. I saw this pig & fell in love. We have been worried Emerson would not wear the hood because she would start crying every time we tried it on. I have been putting it on all of her babies & our heads all week trying to get her excited about wearing her costume. I guess it was a good thing we played with the hood all week because she actually wore it & did not try to take it off once. We went trick or treating with the Pollan's & the Middleton's and had so much fun. Thanks guys for a great night!
Enjoy the pics. I am sorry there are so many but she looked so cute!!


When can we go trick or treating???
sweet Ella, the cutest bumble bee ever
Amelia was so cute in her cheer leading uniform
Allison with Minnie Mouse, I mean adorable Caroline
riding from street to street on the "hayride"





Oh she looked sooooo cute in her pig outfit!!!Never seen a pig outfit but that is definitely the cutest pig ever!!! Tell her "T" said hello!!
ReplyDeleteTeresa