Sunday, October 25, 2009

14 months




Since I am behind on posting I am going to post a bunch of pics from the last 2 weeks. Emerson turned 14 months old 2 weeks ago and is becoming such a big girl. She tries to put on her socks, shoes & clothes but isn't quite there yet. She rubs her hands together while I am washing her hands and it makes me laugh every time. Miss Priss is still not walking but is taking a couple steps here & there so we expect her to take off any day now. She talks all of the time and dances anytime she hears music (especially to music in commercials on t.v.). We ordered Emerson a Halloween costume online and it came last week. I have been working with her about wearing the "hood" to the costume. She did not mind wearing bows & hats when she was younger but doesn't really like having things on her head anymore. I have been showing her pictures of other kids in her costume & we have all been wearing it around the house. Stay tuned to see if she actually wears it on Halloween.

Daddy & Emerson @ Ole Miss Homecoming

Emerson & Mrs. Susie playing "round ball"

walking with assistance

rain, rain, go away

look @ the HUGE MOLARS

Emer's new favorite past time: reading in her chair

just looking sweet

coloring with her new crayons today

No comments:

Post a Comment