Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2nd birthday party

The zoo is one of Emerson's favorite places to be so we decided to have her birthday party there. The room has an animal theme and a neat mural on every wall. We stuck with the theme and made animal cupcakes & cake pops. We started the party with a puppet craft for the kids and enjoyed a lot of sugary treats. Even though it was 100+ degrees outside & about 85 degrees in the "monkey room" all of the kids seem to enjoy there selves. I know Emerson did.
I was HORRIBLE at taking pictures at the party. Most of the good shots where captured by Emerson's Uncle Kale & soon-to-be Aunt Anna Lauren. We didn't even get a family shot!! I can't believe I did not even think about that until 2 days later! I did take a couple cute pics of the Middleton's.


panda, zebra, monkey & pig (of course) cupcakes



blowing out her candles




Ella after eating chocolate ice cream.


ice cream face


Ella & Avery chasing each other



All of the kids were hopped up on cake, ice cream & cake pops.




Allison, Caroline & Coleman



Amelia




Thank you to everyone who came & helped use celebrate Emerson's big day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment