Tuesday, August 10, 2010

23 months


CAUTION: LOTS OF PICTURES

I figured I should make a 23rd month post before she turns 2.

Emerson is so sweet! She gives lots of sweet kisses and tolerates all of her mom's many kisses. She was "reading" her bible one night and pointed to a picture of Jesus & said "Jesus." My heart melted immediately! She repeats everything we say & do. Coloring is one of her favorite past times. She still loves her books and we have started going to the library, which she really enjoys. We left with 12 books last time! She has also started singing. We have no idea what she is saying most of the time but she is so cute doing it.


a big fan of sunglasses


necklaces & more necklaces

riding baby on her 4 wheeler

sweet girl

baths are always fun

someone on TV had a guitar so Emer went & got Daddy's


Mommy as a horsey

YAY! OUTSIDE!!








bracelets everywhere

Bitty Baby needs bracelets too

happy girl

YUMMY Whoopie pie!

playing with Makayla





not sure about wearing the tutu but loves it when it is on the hanger

"cheese"

pretty smile

Buzz & Woody
**
starting to like the tutu



playing with her Lunchables

playing GiGi's piano


tutu's are even better on your head





She is the light of my life & I am so blessed to be her Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2nd Birthday Emerson!! I realized it when I saw the 23rd month birthday! She is soooo cute and I can't wait to see her at the football games!! I can't believe she is 2 and I know you can't either!! Tell her "T" said Happy birthday! Talk later!

    TCR

    ReplyDelete