
We had a boring New Years Eve @ home this year because we left very early New Years Day to head to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl. We did not make it last year because Emerson was so young but went in 2004 and had a blast!! This year was different with a baby but definitely different in a good way. Like I said, we left early New Years Day & were half way to Dallas before Emerson woke up. When we got to Dallas we checked into the hotel & headed straight for the mall. I LOVE the malls in Dallas!!! I could really do some damage. HA! Of course, we had to check out the American Girl store. Emerson was in heaven! She loves babies and loved all of the big girls running around the store. That store is AMAZING!!! You can buy ANYTHING for those dolls, they even had a shoe section. When we finally got out of the store we went to dinner & turned in early so we would be ready for "the big game". Saturday we got up, ate breakfast & went to the stadium for the game. Can I just say, WOW? The stadium is HUGE & very nice. Our seats were high up but I don't think there is a bad seat in that stadium. It was really hard not to watch the "big screen" the whole time. The game was not pretty but Ole Miss pulled it off & won. HOTTY TODDY! We decided to sleep in the next day & then headed home. Emerson was such a trooper & hung out most of the ride home (thanks to cartoons on the laptop). I did end up in the back seat most of the way home but she was still wonderful, considering.
Sorry, I know there are TONS of pictures but I can never decide which are my faves. Enjoy.
Sorry, I know there are TONS of pictures but I can never decide which are my faves. Enjoy.

early New Year's Day, as we were leaving our house

Emer & Daddy outside of American Girl

eyeballing the A.G. kitchen

thinking "I want that kitchen"


"Please hurry Daddy."


playing with her babies eyelashes

sweet Emerson kisses

feeding Bitty Baby Cheerios

feeding Mommy Cheerios

playing in the truck before the game

quick family pic before walking to the stadium

hanging out before the game
another family pic, inside the stadium

******************************
Emerson had enough of sitting towards the end of the game so we went to play. I think the pictures turned out pretty good considering I took them with my phone camera.

Teresa, Emerson, Tripp & Quentin after the game

Telling the "ducks" in the hotel goodbye. The manager let her feed the swans & even gave her a stuffed swan when Emerson did not want to leave her new friends.












Hey! Cute pictures! If you ever do print them, please print one of us w/Emer & Q! Hope ya'll are doing good! Talk later!
ReplyDeleteTeresa