Another month has passed & Emerson has learned so much. She is saying "I love you" but it sounds like "la lou". She dances & spin in circles all day long. She still likes books & dogs. She LOVES Olivia & her mega blocks. She has discovered that she can ride in the wagon that came with her mega blocks and ALWAYS wants to be pulled around. Blueberries, spinach & bread seem to be her favorite foods right now. She has started signing when she has a dirty diaper and even brought me a new diaper one day this week & signed that she needed to be changed. Maybe we will be able to start the potty training process soon. A girl can hope, can't she?
She couldn't touch the ground 2 months ago.
She LOVES sidewalk chalk.

This was my rocking chair when I was little.
She couldn't touch the ground 2 months ago.
She LOVES sidewalk chalk.
looking cute
This was my rocking chair when I was little.
Our little daredevil. She was dancing to Lady GaGa, who she loves & signs/says "more" when her songs end. Really nice, I know.







No comments:
Post a Comment