Emerson & I hosted a cookie swap Friday night while Quentin was in Louisville, KY for work. I didn't take many pictures but wanted to share the ones I did take. We had a blast, ate to many cookies (& still are) and enjoyed hanging out with the girls. This will definitely be an annual event.
Ashley, me, Liz & Jennifer
Kim, me & Melanie
I had to many things on my "to do list" for the day of the party and had just gotten out of the shower when I heard Roxy barking because someone was at the door. Thank goodness Ashley & Angel decided to come over early to help because I don't know what I would have done without them. They washed & cut the veggies then Ashley made the brie. We were a little worried because neither one of us had made this dish before but the recipe looked to good to pass up. I have to say that it turned out perfect! I could not have done a better job myself. Even the bow looked good. Thank you both for your help.





No comments:
Post a Comment