We are so blessed to have her in our lives. I also know that I am even more blessed to be able to stay home with this sweet girl everyday. Quentin stayed home from work today & could not believe how active she is during the day. She DOES NOT stop very often. She is on the bed, off the bed, then on & off again. Then she climbs into Quentin's desk chair and plays with the desktop computers mouse. After a couple minutes she is moving on to Roxy & her cage. Roxy is very sweet & patient but would rather Emerson leave her alone. She is also into all of the cabinets but only has one or two items she takes out of each cabinet, plays with & then moves on to another cabinet. Dumping things out of containers, picking them up & dumping them out again is also a favorite activity.
Are you tired after reading the above? I am too but Emerson is still going!!
Emerson is calling all fuzzy animals "dog" but said "cat" today. She also said "good" while playing with Quentin before her bath. Well, neither sounded like they really do but we knew what she was trying to say.
We have had so much fun shopping for her Christmas and are just about finished with her. Maybe. Unless we find something else we think she should have. :-)
I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season's.
Please don't forget Jesus is the real reason for the season!!!






I love you Sam! Jesus is the real reason for the season :)
ReplyDelete