Ha! Not that we actually went anywhere but I have really been slacking. For that, I am sorry!!! I have let my OCD get the best of me ;-) I miss blogging & hate being behind! So, I have FINALLY gone through my pictures from the last 2 months & narrowed them down to a few dozen (per month!! OF COURSE!). Did you expect any less than oodles of pics?!?! Here we go...

Some days green eggs is the only thing she will eat for breakfast. Thank you Dr. Seuss!

Making a pine cone bird feeder. (The birds ate this one.)
We watched a mean bird hog the whole feeder & fight the other birds off. We had to shoo him away!

She likes to ride on her Daddy's lawn mower but only for a few minutes.


Some days green eggs is the only thing she will eat for breakfast. Thank you Dr. Seuss!

Making a pine cone bird feeder. (The birds ate this one.)
We watched a mean bird hog the whole feeder & fight the other birds off. We had to shoo him away!

She likes to ride on her Daddy's lawn mower but only for a few minutes.

Look who's else is excited that I am blogging again!
helping Daddy in the flower beds
playing in the back yard on a warm Spring day
Who knew a spray bottle would be so entertaining?



loving on her sock zebra I made her
Dr. Emerson giving her Daddy a check-up

spiral crab straw

YUMMY OJ!

being silly before brushing Emer's teeth (I guess now we know where she got the pointing!)

Emer is telling YOU to check back in a day or two because I have 6 (YES, 6!!) more posts ready to go!! Hey, I had to have something to do while potty training. More on that later. Potty training DEFINITELY deserves its own post!
playing in the back yard on a warm Spring day
Who knew a spray bottle would be so entertaining?



loving on her sock zebra I made her
Dr. Emerson giving her Daddy a check-up

spiral crab straw

YUMMY OJ!

being silly before brushing Emer's teeth (I guess now we know where she got the pointing!)

Emer is telling YOU to check back in a day or two because I have 6 (YES, 6!!) more posts ready to go!! Hey, I had to have something to do while potty training. More on that later. Potty training DEFINITELY deserves its own post!













No comments:
Post a Comment