WOW! Holy 35 pictures!! I don't even know how many I originally wanted to post. Oh well! At least she is cute! She also loves to give hugs & kisses. I am always willing to be on the receiving end of those!!
playing in crayon shavings as we get crafty for Valentine's day
our finished project: heart "stained glass"
ANOTHER snow! Don't get me wrong. We enjoyed every bit of playing in it but dealing with other aspects gets old quick.
LOVE this pic of my two sweeties watching the snow
almost 5 inches
I can't remember why she was angry.
Oh, maybe she doesn't want her picture taken.
See! I told you previously that Roxy liked the snow. Here is proof.
Q making snow cream. YUM!
watching cartoons while Mommy makes breakfast
This little lady loves her jump rope. Now if she could just figure out how to jump rope.
fighting a nap
"CHEESE"
Oh how I love this face!!
a big sun glass girl just like Mommy
Valentine's
not awake yet
She thinks this will make Mommy stop taking pictures. What she doesn't get is they make me laugh.
I am getting quite the collection of arm shots.
HA! HA!
Thinking about...
giving in. AWW! After all, it was Mommy's birthday ;-)
Showing off her cereal bird feeder she made at story time, which the bird did not eat.
happy to be outside
the zoo
We made a pine cone bird feeder that the birds devoured!
obsessed with stickers
I think she was getting in trouble. She looks really concerned!
two silly peas in a pod
enjoying my old rocking chair
flying a kite
She is getting so big...to fast!








































No comments:
Post a Comment