Monday, March 7, 2011

catching up ~JANUARY~


It has come to my attention that I have been slacking on my blog lately. HA! I do have excuses but you don't want to hear them. Do you? NO! You want to hear about & see pictures of Emer. I have decided to post a plethora of photos from the last couple months to get caught up. These are some of the cute shots I captured in January.




waiting @ the window for Daddy to come home from work






sO vErY siLLy


wearing her bow & grass skirt like Minnie


Not the best pic but there are so few of us two. I love how she is being snugglie!


She has enough hair for a real ponytail. YAY!






BED HEAD!!


Roxy likes the snow. Not sure why I didn't crop this picture. Sorry!


Emer HAD to get the mail with Daddy


Loving on Daddy while he...


checks emails.

Notice the "Doctor book?" Emer has now decided she want to be a doctor. She has a dr kit and is interested in anything to do with doctors. I wonder how many times she will change her mind before she really decides.


Emerson drew (traced) a Y & was very proud of herself. Understandably so in my opinion!




Santa put this big-o sucker in Emer's stocking


a tea party with her friends


obsessed with digging


blowing a kiss






"Enough with the camera"


"I mean it, STOP!"


making cupcakes with sprinkles


The cupcakes were yummy. We have created a cupcake monster.

Check back soon for February adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment