As before mentioned I have a TON of Christmas pics I want to post. I am trying to break them up because, really, I think I have at least 60 & do not want to put them in a slide show. These are the cute shots from before Christmas.

throwing a little fit

building a tower w/Daddy

somewhere she shouldn't be

I like her in blue.

Q trying to get Emer to tell Santa what she wants.

I was also unsuccessful so this is the only Santa we saw this year.

posing for the camera


OH HOW I LOVE HER!

She found ear buds.



Us riding through Southern Lights in Southaven.

making gingerbread cookies

watching Happy Feet in her tutu

stealing kisses

I think she looks sweet in this picture. She is eating goodies from our neighbors.
cookie face
baby blues
YAY! FINALLY! Now if I can just get the Christmas pics up before February ;-).
No comments:
Post a Comment