Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Shutterfly Christmas?


With Thanksgiving behind us, the Christmas decorations come out, and holiday traditions begin. One of the things we look forward to is designing our Christmas cards. (Side note: Emerson seems 110% against posing for pictures these days so that should be interesting!!) My NEW favorite place to get cards is Shutterfly.com and right now they are doing a wonderful promotion for bloggers 50 free cards! There were SO many cards that I loved that I don't know what I'm going to do yet. But I will DEFINITELY be getting my cards from there this year. And let’s be honest, we all love the feeling of getting a card in the mailbox that isn't a bill or credit card offer!

The thing I love about Shutterfly is it's not just a place to get prints, or CHRISTmas cards...they seriously have EVERYTHING. You can personalize t-shirts and necklaces, mugs; calendars....pretty much anything for anyone for the Holidays. Although, I'm sure their cards are one of their most popular items.

It's also a great way to store your pictures online. And you can order them and have them delivered to your house or pick them up at Target. Who else loves an excuse to go to Target???

We are looking forward to sending out our cards from Shutterfly as well as receiving cards from family and friends.

I really like the cards with spots for multiple images. Since I can never decide on my favorite shot!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment