Saturday, November 20, 2010

Q is 30!




Quentin turned 30 a couple weeks ago & I could not have been happier to pick on him & make him feel old. He has been making me feel old for almost 3 years now & it is time for pay back. Quentin was having a really busy time at work & could not take the day off so Emer & I went to Memphis & "ballooned" his car. That night we ate at Texas de Brazil. Quentin and Emerson are HUGE steak fans & were in heaven. Emerson was a perfect little lady at dinner. We could not have asked for her to behave any better. Q & I ended the night with YUMMY gingerbread cupcakes from AnnOlivia's in Hernando. Don't worry, Emer got hers the next day.









I got a couple cute shots while trying to take a picture of Emer with her Daddy on his birthday.









enjoying her cupcake



really enjoying her cupcake!



riding out her sugar high after the cupcake



I realize I have slacked on the blog the last couple weeks . I just haven't been in the blogging mood. I do know that pics are better than nothing so I have been getting some cute pics together & will get those up in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment