These are just a few cute pictures that have been taken the last couple weeks. Emerson loves singing, dancing, animals & anything to do with art (coloring, painting and using chalk.)
She is very sweet 95% of the time and usually just tired the other 5%. Playing on Mommy & Daddy's bed is also something Emerson likes to do.
She is very sweet 95% of the time and usually just tired the other 5%. Playing on Mommy & Daddy's bed is also something Emerson likes to do.
She found some ear buds and wanted to listen to Lady Gaga.
The above & 4 below were from one of my many backyard photo shoots.
LOVE the tongue!!
SWEET FACE!
Gosh, I love this face!!
her "spot"
walking with her Daddy & Roxy in the yard
I told you!
Brushing her teeth. I wish every night were this easy!
Playing with the panda, which she used to be scared of.
Mommy & Daddy kisses
She was out as soon as we got comfortable.





No comments:
Post a Comment