Saturday, July 10, 2010

catching up



I know I have been slacking on the blog and I am going to try to catch up. I have gotten so far behind that I don't know where to start. Below are pics I wanted to post from when she was still 21 months old. WOW! I can't believe I am that far behind. I am just going to dive in.

a tea party while still wearing pajama pants

She was eating yogurt and I turn around only to turn back around to this mess. How could I get angry at this face?

playing with some random hair accessories



watching Daddy mow the yard


playing in the driveway



Yes, she is rolling around in sidewalk chalk wearing a dress.


Emerson had gotten cold after playing outside in the water.


This was taken in the food area at the Memphis Zoo. They we watching the monkeys through a window.


our "busy bee"


feeding the birds at the zoo


another zoo shot



She wasn't sure about the carousel but liked it once it got going.

No comments:

Post a Comment