Thursday, February 11, 2010

Georgia on my mind


Emerson and I tagged along with Quentin on a business trip to Atlanta last week. My dear friend Jeri and her family moved to Atlanta last year and invited us to stay with them while Quentin worked. As we left our house I had that feeling I was forgetting something. It turns out I was forgetting my camera!! So, I relied on my sweet friend and not so reliable cell phone camera. We had so much fun with our friends. We ate great food and did a lot of catching up. Most of the pictures were taken @ this cool gym like place called Southern Prep. I would say we DEFINITELY tired the kiddos out.







Super Greg with both of his children @ dinner. All 3 children were CRAZY during dinner & I am sure everyone was happy to see us go when we left but we had a BLAST! Greg's face says it all. (Sorry, phone pic)
Grayson & Emerson being sweet the morning we left.

WOW! The last couple post have made me realize she has been wearing that "sweet heart" shirt a lot. I will cut back after Valentine's day

1 comment:

  1. We miss y'all! We were thinking of y'all playing out in the snow today. if only it would had snowed last weekend instead of raining the entire time y'all were here. The pic of Greg with the kids makes me giggle and my head hurts thinking of what I was doing to myself...HA

    ReplyDelete