
It is crazy for me to think back to a year ago. Emerson was only a month old & so tiny. She is talking A LOT! She mostly says "Mama" & "Dada" but has also started saying "Lala" which is supposed to be Ella (our sweet neighbor). She started "Lala" one night while I was looking @ Ashley's blog w/Emer in my lap. Now she says it anytime I say Ella. She loves that girl! Emerson still isn't walking but has been cruising a lot more since she has been hanging out w/Ella, who is walking. Ashley & I have been taking turns watching both girls and giving the other mom a little time to do the things that are easier to do without a 1 year old in tow.

While Ella was at our house one day this week I put them both on the 4 wheeler and they had a blast. It also appears we have some little daredevils on our hands....


Stay tuned, I hope to have Florida pics up this week.





Love all of the pics! We need to get Ella one of those for Christmas!!
ReplyDelete